Headquarters: Na ulici 10, Orašac, 20235 Zaton Veliki
Dubrovnik court register
Number of court register: 060381527
Board member: Slavenko Miškić
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
ATV Arboretum uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
ATV Arboretum may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of ATV Arboretum
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
ATV Arboretum takes data protection and privacy very seriously. We collect only relevant and necessary data to accomplish the specified purpose and to meet our obligations. Our buyers are informed about the way the collected data is used, moreover, they can control and determine how their personal data is used. Buyers can also decide whether they want their name removed from the list used for marketing campaigns.
All user personal data is kept strictly confidential. It is available only to employees who require such data to perform their work tasks. All employees of ATV Arboretum and business partners are obliged to demonstrate that their activities are compliant with the Data Protection Principles.
Data protection pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council no. 2016/679- Regulation and implementation of the GDPR
WSPay, being the processor of authorization and payment made by credit cards, uses personal data as the processor pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council no. 2016/679, and compliant with PCI DSS Level 1 Regulations for data transfers.
WSPay uses 256-bit SSL encryption and TLS 1.2 cryptographic protocol as the highest protection standards for data entry and transfer.
Personal data used for the purposes of authorization and payment are deemed to be confidential data.
The following customer’s personal data are necessary to fulfil the Agreement (authorization and payment):
- Name and Surname
- Telephone number
- Post Code
- Type of credit card
- Credit card number
- Expiry date (credit card)
- CVV number for credit card
WSPay does not process or use these personal data except for the purpose of fulfilling the Agreement, the authorization and the payment.
WSPay ensures to meet the requirements determined by applicable personal data protection regulations, for the processors of personal data, especially taking all necessary technical, organizational or security measures confirmed by PCI DSS Level 1 certificate.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: +385992129724